Illegal Immigration: Well functioning borders work like computer firewalls. They let in the good, and keep the bad.
Crossing the border illegally has been going on for many years. But the crossings have become an increasing problem, because our fire wall has been destroyed. The government creates problems, and then convinces us we need them to solve the problems they created in the first place. Allow me to explain:
My Grandparents had a cattle ranch in the rural mountains of Arizona. My Uncle would cross the border, and work for them 3 months every year during calving season. He would return home, and live on that income for the rest of the year . This was a common practice in rural areas, because finding someone able to move to a remote area for only 3 months work was not so easy.
(1) Hiring someone with a green card is riddled with a maze of paperwork that it requires a full time employee to handle it. So most of the small operations simply ignore it. http://hiring.monster.com/hr/hr-best-practices/monster-training/security-center/hiring-non-us-workers.aspx
(2) Today illegals are not paid enough to be able to return home, because welfare subsidizes their low wages…something the Chamber lobbied for: http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/04/most-illegal-immigrant-families-collect-welfare/ Some still come for work, but many now come here for the free stuff.
(3) The new fences, force the illegals to cross a life threatening dessert. As a result, they just don’t return home…they bring their families, and stay. The following article explains how our government engineered the problem we now have: https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/beckr/september-2-2009/ted-kennedys-immigration-legacy-and-why-did-he-do-it.html
(4) NAFTA (North American Union…now called the TTP) moved American corporations to Mexico promising farmers that, if they would sell their land to the corporations, they would receive a better living working in the new factories. But these corporations polluted their farm land, and moved to China and India for even cheaper labor….leaving behind homeless and unemployed who now seek jobs here. (sound familiar). NAFTA has harmed all three Countries: http://www.epi.org/press/press_releases_nafta-at-7-press-release/
(5) Our immigration system was imploded, not by outside forces, but by forces within our own government. https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/beckr/september-2-2009/ted-kennedys-immigration-legacy-and-why-did-he-do-it.html
The Crux Of The Problem:
President John Garner
In 1933, Vice-President John Garner, when referring to the international bankers, said: “You see, gentlemen, who owns the United States .”
Senator Barry Goldwater
Sen. Barry Goldwater wrote in his book With No Apologies: “Does it not seem strange to you that these men just happened to be CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and just happened to be on the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, that absolutely controls the money and interest rates of this great country. A privately owned organization … which has absolutely nothing to do with the United States of America !”
What we call an illegal immigration problem, the Council On Foreign Relations calls “homogenization” . http://www.cfr.org/world/conversation-zbigniew-brzezinski/p27829
So the real problem is caused by those who want a North American Union, and a global Governance. Globalization will occur naturally through technology. But what governments want to do with it i s very different than what freedom loving people want. That is even true when it comes to war.
However, we can’t afford to fence the whole U.S. border, and it would not solve the crux of the problem in the first place. Spending such money would put us further in debt to the Federal Reserve, and those Countries who hold the U.S. bonds connected to that debt (China being one of them).
Governments historically create problems, and then convince the people we need them to solve the problems they created in the first place.