Have you ever wondered how some people are able to make thousands of dollars on the Internet from home? If so, this article will interest you:
I. Make Money With YouTube Videos
If you are good at creating videos that interest others, YouTube is an excellent way to make money. You will want to start out with a video web camera that is designed for easy uploads to “your channel”, and in the following video I explain that, and more:
I bought this camera at full retail price, but later discovered that I could have purchased the same camera new (for much less) at the following link: Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera (Black). I provide it here so you can avoid the same mistake.
II. Sign up on YouTube
The next step is to sign up so that you can post videos on your own You Tube channel. That way others are allowed to see your productions.
At this link I explain the steps from sign up to creating your profile, and making it public. you will also want the following link open on your computer so that you can follow the step by step process: Create Your Personal YouTub Channel.
III. Making Money
1. You Tube: The first steps are the fun and easy parts. Before you can begin making money though you will first want to check out the qualifications YouTube has for this lucrative venture. You can do that at Partner With YouTube.
The above method takes time, but it is well worth it. However you can actually begin making extra income quite quickly. Here are a few ways I have discovered:
Other Ways To Make Money On Line
2. Do you have a service or a product of value? (Note: You can also sell other people’s products online) Consider selling it on your own website (but also promote it on YouTube). I have been with Go Daddy for many years, and am well pleased with their product and customer service.
3. If you do not know the computer language to build your website, there are solutions as follows:
- Go Daddy has a $7.49 .com domain with free Instant Page Website Builder
- Go Daddy also has a free WordPress builder (once you sign on) that I like much better than the website builder. But adding plugins (which are well worth the time) can be a bit complicated and time consuming when first building your site.
- If you have the money, purchasing the HTML editing software from Dreamweaver is an excellent tool. You can also purchase it for less on Amazon (Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 – Old Version), but will likely not get the support if you bought it directly from Adobe.
4. If you just want to get your feet wet there are free blogs in which you can advertise products and services (your own products or that of others). They do not draw as much traffic as WordPress, but it is a good way to get your feet wet.
5. Don’t have your own product or service? No problem, you can actually make money (at no cost to you) by selling other peoples products and services. To learn how to do this please contact Roma and ask about our affiliate program. (By the way it is not an MLM.)
6. To place power point presentations on videos, I recommend
Camtasia Studio Version 7 As for music videos, I do not know what to recommend. Because I have a daughter who sings quite well, I am often told that she has such an angelic voice that she often makes them cry. I am asked if she got her voice from me, my reply: “you would cry if I sang” (not from pleasure though) :-).
7. If you do not have a high speed internet connection, you may have problems uploading videos to YouTube. This YouTube Trouble Shooting Article should provide you help with that issue.
If you have questions about this article, just post it in the comment box. I check the comments daily, and will get back with you. Thanks for visiting us.