It is important that children associate reading with phonic sounds as soon as possible. So as soon as your child has learned the phonic sounds of Ss, Aa, Mm, Rr, Nn, Dd and Tt, they should be able to read the following free early reader book. The attached PDF file is an early reader book from the reading/ phonics game, “Ring Around the Phonics”. Download it for free as many times as you like. Book: Book Sam and Dan
Below are three ways to use the book, “Sam and Dan”.
- Use it to teach Sequencing
- Use it to teach Reading Comprehension
- Once he/ she is able to read “Sam and Dan” allow them to color it. This is a good exercise for helping them learn to write because it develops finger dexterity.Note:
- If you want to make sure you are enunciating the phonic sounds correctly you can hear and see them enunciated free in video format.
- To learn more about Ring Around the Phonics (“The reading and phonics game children literally beg to play click here .